It is possible to create charter flight/bus lists for each departure of an advanced tour.
Create a flight/bus list
- Edit a departure.
- Choose the Flight/bus list tab.
- Set the Advanced flight/bus list options (if necessary).
- Click the Filter button.
A flight/bus list for all charter flights/buses has been created. The information about the date of birth, passport number, telephone number and e-mail is available for each guest.
Advanced flight/bus list options
Using the filters above the flight/bus list it is possible to customize the flight/bus list output.
– The Region filter – if a specific region is selected, the flight/bus list for all charter flights/buses in this region will be displayed.
– The Charter flight/bus filter – if a specific charter flight/bus is selected, only the flight/bus list for this charter flight/bus will be displayed.
NOTE: Use this if you need to see the flight/bus list for a specific charter flight/bus.
– The Pick up places filter – if a specific pick up place is selected, only the flight/bus list for that pick up place will be displayed.
– The On hold check box – if this check box is checked, the flight/bus list will contain information from the reservations that are on hold as well. These reservations will be clearly marked in the flight/bus list.
– The Note check box – if this check box is checked, the flight/bus list note entered on a reservation regarding the flight/bus list will be displayed next to each reservation.
– The Show telephone check box – this option is checked by default, but we can uncheck it if we do not want that information to be displayed on our flight/bus list.
– The Show customer check box – if this check box is checked, the customer for each reservation will be displayed on the flight/bus list.
– The Show changes from filter – if a date and time is defined in this filter, the flight/bus list will display change information since the provided date and time. All new reservations, cancelled reservations and other changes will be clearly marked.
NOTE: Use this if you send the flight/bus list for the same advanced tour to your suppliers on several occasions, so both you and they can easily compare the flight/bus lists and clearly see the changes.
– The Language filter – defines a language in which the flight/bus list is to be generated.
– The Reservation period between filter – if a specific period is selected, only the flight/bus list for reservations that have travel dates in this period will be displayed.
– The Customer filter – if a specific customer is selected, only the flight/bus list for reservations with this customer will be displayed.
– The Check in between filter – if a check in date is selected, only the flight/bus list for reservations with this check in date will be displayed.
– The Status filter – depending of the selected reservation statuses, only the flight/bus list for reservations in that statuses will be displayed.
Export a flight/bus list to PDF or Excel
- Create a flight/bus list.
- Click the Export to PDF or Export to Excel button.
NOTE: Flight/bus list generated in Excel have more information displayed.