- Edit a travel product.
- Choose the Price list tab.
- Choose the Basic services 2nd level tab if not already chosen.
- In the Options field find the Market drop down list and select a market that is different than Default market.
- Each price list row of the price list, contains 2 more lines then price list row for Default market. It contains the Rec. selling line which represents selling prices from the default market and the Commission line.
- Enter the commission in the Commission line to get selling prices calculated.
NOTE: Selling line represents prices from the current market.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- After you have finished applying commissions for basic services, you need to do the same for Additional services and discounts.
NOTE: It is possible to have totally different additional services in different markets. If you want to copy existing services to a new market, click Copy from another market link.