When you sell a service that has not been entered into accommodation or price list and you send it rarely, you can add it on reservation without first adding it to the price list.
- Open the Create reservation item window by creating a new reservation or by editing an existing one.
- Choose a Customer in the General field if not already chosen.
- In the Services field click the Plus icon next to Services label.
- A new service has been added to Services field.
- Choose a service or add a new one by clicking on the Plus icon next to the Service drop down list.
- Choose Supplier if you want to create a separate voucher for this service.
- Enter VAT.
- In the Calculation field, find the service you have just entered.
- Add a Description if needed.
- Enter the selling unit price in Sell / unit text box and the net unit price in Net / unit text box.
NOTE: You have to enter prices with VAT included, and the system will calculate the base price.
- Enter Quantity to get selling and net amount for that service calculated.
- Click OK to save changes.