- Use the Tours → Groups item from the main menu.
- Find the group for which you want to create subgroups.
- Click New button in order to add a subgroup.
NOTE: Subgroups are used for two main purposes: for defining different departures dates or selling with different selling prices.
- Define the period of the subgroup you are creating.
- Add the name of the subgroup you are creating by using the Description text box.
- Define the status in Status drop down list:
Inactive – group is not available for booking
Active – group is available for booking but only for your employees
Published on web – group is available online and your subagents and end users can book it
- Click OK to save changes.
A subgroup has been added to your database. Additional tabs have appeared in the subgroup editing window. Use these tabs to:
– Define calculation
– Add reservations
– Post payments
– Make refunds
– Create documents
– Manage seat allocation
– Manage rooming list
– Add supplier invoices
– Load description
– Filter services usage