Binding stages into tours is used when all of conditions below are met:
– The tour has more than one accommodation stage
– In at least one accommodation stage it is possible to choose between different accommodation
Binding stages into tours is done in following steps:
- Edit an advanced tour.
- Choose the Departures tab
- Click Edit departure group next to a departure
- Click Bind stages above the grid.
This will open the Binding stages window
- In the Name text box define a new name for the accommodation combination
- Choose an accommodation from each accommodation stage that will be in this combination
- Click the Bind button to add a new allowed combination.
The new combination will be visible in the Existing field.