- Choose Tours → Simple tours from the main menu.
- Click the Add Tour button above the grid.
- Select a destination or enter a new one.
NOTE: Entering destinations as locations (suitable for e.g. cruises) makes the tour searchable under any of entered locations.
- Select a supplier or enter a new one.
NOTE: If you are organizing the trip, then the supplier is your agency. If you are reselling a package tour from another agency, specify that agency as the supplier.
- Define the Name for the tour.
- Click OK to save.
Once you clicked OK, your tour is saved in the database and in the tour editing window new tabs will appear. These tabs allow you to:
– Edit price lists
– View reservations
– View all created supplier confirmations
– Define descriptions, itineraries, photo galleries
– Add this tour to different categories
– Edit search engine optimization
– Monitor tour availability