- Use the Tours → Groups item from the main menu.
- Find the group you want to use.
- Double click the row or click the Edit icon.
- Find the subgroup you want to reuse.
- Click Copy icon on the subgroup.
- Define number of copies and under Copy target choose New group.
- Click Create button.
- Go to the new group created.
- Change information wanted.
- Click OK to save changes.
HINT: When creating a new group/subgroup from the existing subgroup, the calculation is copied and you can reuse it for some other travel service.
NOTE: After you create a copy, you can change e.g. dates of travel, destination, name of the group, etc.