Define everyday departures dates for a simple tour
- Add new or Edit a simple tour.
- Choose the Price List tab.
- Find the Options field and click the Insert/Update departure button.
- Departure schedule window will open.
- Check the Daily departures check box.
- Set the Number of days to define tour duration.
NOTE: The tour defined as everyday departures can have only fixed duration for each period/ period group.
- Define dates of departure groups for a simple tour.
NOTE: To add a new departure group, click the Add departure group button.
- Define departures by defining the dates between which a tour will be available using the calendar buttons.
NOTE: If you are defining a one day departure, just enter the departure date and check the One day period check box.
- Define available seats for this departure or choose whether the seats of the tour will be Unlimited or On request.
HINT: You can combine defined and on request availability if you want to shift your seats to the On request status after all defined seats are taken.
- Check certain days in the week when the tour can start in the defined period if the tour can’t start every day of the week.
- Click OK to save.
NOTE: Later on you can update all departures that are not booked.