Please enter the details of your request.
A member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible.
How to correctly submit a request
Please read this short explanation on how to correctly submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receiving all the needed information in the initial request will greatly reduce the time needed to resolve your reported topic.
Please ensure that we receive all of the following information:
- General detailed description of the problem which has happened
- Where did the problem happen exactly (system URL, reservation number, product name, transaction number, etc.)
- When did the problem happen (exact date and time) – You can send a screenshot in its original form with browser URL and date/time including all the details.
- List of steps taken which led to the issue which is being reported – To describe the issue better you can send multiple screenshots or make a video of all the steps to make it easier to check.
- Detailed description of what should have happened (what is the expected correct result) – This will also help us to investigate the issue better, when we see what is your expected result.
- Screenshot of the problem attached in your request (screenshot needs to show full screen – problem, address bar and date/time visible)