To create a tour that has a regular schedule (for example, a departure leaving each 7 days), it is possible to create multiple copies of a certain departure with different dates and automatically link it to existing charter flights/ buses. More departures with same duration are called Departure group.
- Edit an advanced tour.
- Use the Departures tab.
- Click the Edit departure group icon next to an existing departure in the grid to edit that departure group. The Edit departure group window appears.
- Click the Copy departure repeatedly icon on a certain departure to create multiple copies
- Edit the necessary data in the Copy departures window.
- Date – the date of the next departure.
- Days between departures – number of days between two new copies.
- Number of copies – number of new copies to be created.
Example: If the original departure is on 01.08. and you need to create three more departures on 08.08., 15.08. and 22.08., then the days between departures parameter is 7 (8 – 1 = 15 – 8 = 22 – 15 = 7) and the number of copies is 3 (other than the original on 01.08. three more departures are to be created).
- Click OK.
New departures have been created
NOTE: New departures have been automatically linked to existing charter flights/buses on the dates of flight/bus stages, where possible. Please double check whether these links are correct.