If you, for example, receive a price list from your supplier that has different prices for different days of the week (Mon – Friday 100 EUR and Saturday and Sunday 80 EUR), you can enter that into the Lemax Software:
- Enter a new price list
- There is 1 price list row predefined.
- Locate the Net line of that price list row and the period where this shall be defined.
- Enter 100 in first cell and roll over + icon of the cell to get the additional options tool tip.
- Find Daily prices field in that tool tip and uncheck Same prices for all days of the week.
- Enter 80 in Sa and Su (Saturday and Sunday).
- Enter margin as percentage in Margin line to get selling prices calculated.
- Click OK to save changes.