Define scheduled departures dates for a simple tour
- Add new or Edit a simple tour.
- Choose the Price List tab.
- Find the Options field and click the Insert/Update departure edit button.
- Departure schedule window will open.
- Leave the Daily departures check box unchecked.
- Define dates of departure groups for a simple tour.
NOTE: To add a new departure group, click the Add departure group button.
- Define departures by defining the date of departure and the return date using the calendar buttons or enter it manually.
NOTE: To add a new departure in a group, click the Add new departure button.
NOTE: If you are defining a one day departure, just enter the departure date and check the One day period check box.
- Define available seats for this departure or choose whether the seats of the tour will be unlimited/on request.
HINT: You can combine defined and on request availability if you want to shift your seats to the On request status after all defined seats are taken.
- Click OK to save.
NOTE: Duration and departure days of the scheduled departures created this way are determined by dates in the date boxes. There are as many departures as defined in departure groups.
NOTE: Later on you can update all departures that are not booked.