When you create the offer, pro forma invoice or invoice, you have to choose the advance payment date and the remaining payment date. When a customer makes the advance payment, the reservation is moved from the option status to the confirmed status.
Statuses are used to track whether the advance payment has been made.
If you wish to see what reservations do not have remaining payments made on time:
- Choose Reservations from the main menu.
- Chose the reservation status that you wish to see in the reservations grid.
- Choose one or more reservation statuses in the Status drop down list in the filters above the grid.
- Click the Advanced search button below the Filter button to get advanced filters displayed.
- Check the Remaining amount not paid on time check box.
- Click the Filter button to filter the reservations grid.