In Lemax system, departures are grouped in Departure groups. One departure group consist of more departures that have same duration.
- Edit an advanced tour.
- Use the Departures tab.
- If you are adding a new departure group, click New to add a new departure group.
If you are adding a departure to an existing departure group, click the Edit departure group icon next to any departure in that departure group.
- The Edit departure group window appears.
- Define the departure date using the date picker.
- Define the schedule and the duration of your departure by editing stages.
- Link the stages of your departure to accommodation or charter flight/bus, depending on the stage type:
- Use the Bind with charter flight/bus and Bind with accommodation icon to manually find the desired charter flight/bus or accommodation
- If the charter flight/bus or accommodation does not exist in the database, use the New charter flight/bus button to add a new charter flight/bus or the New accommodation unit button to add a new accommodation.
- Use the Bind charter flight/bus automatically icon to automatically bind charter flight/bus to a stage.
Note: this is only available when linking flight/bus stages.
- Use the Remove icon to remove an accommodation or charter flight/bus from a stage.
- Close the Edit departure group window.