If you wish to have user friendly URLs such as www.yourwebsite.com/Objects/MyHotel.aspx instead of www.yourwebiste.com/Accommodation/Details.aspx?languageID=en&objectID=279 you can do the following:
- Edit accommodation, a simple tour or an advanced tour.
- Choose the SEO tab.
- Choose the URL tab.
- Enter the URL in all languages that you are going to use on your website.
NOTE: If you are using standard templates, the URL must start with “/” and end with “.aspx”.
- Click OK to save the changes.
NOTE: If you are planning to use more than 1 language we suggest adding URLs in following way
- English – /en/MyHotel.aspx, to get www.yourwebsite.com/Objects/en/MyHotel.aspx
- German – /de/MyHotel.aspx, to get www.yourwebsite.com/Objects/de/MyHotel.aspx
- Czech – /cz/MyHotel.aspx, to get www.yourwebsite.com/Objects/cz/MyHotel.aspx