- Edit a reservation.
- In the Documents field find the Offer label and click Create.
NOTE: This option is available depending on reservation status.
- The Creating document window will appear.
- Define parameters:
Document template – Offer or Offer single item prices hidden
Document date – The date of the document
Language – Select languages this document will be created in
Amount – Total amount of the reservation (automatically taken from the reservation, cannot be edited)
Advance payment – Enter advance payment in percentage or enter amount
Advanced payment date – Advanced payment due date
Remaining to be paid till – Remaining amount’s due date
NOTE: Advance payment, Advanced payment date and Remaining to be paid till can be predefined on the system level for all travel products.
1. Choose Options → Settings → General settings from main menu.
2. Locate Advance payment field and enter percentage of advance payment and due dates for advanced and remaining payment.
Also, you can predefine Advance payment, Advanced payment date and Remaining to be paid till individually, on the unit level.
1. Edit travel product or add a new one.
2. Choose Payment settings tab.
3. Locate Advance payment field and enter percentage of advance payment and due dates for advanced and remaining payment.
Credit card payment – If you select this option, a credit card payment link will be displayed on the offer (available for clicking in the PDF file).
Custom fields – Create one or more custom fields that will be displayed on the offer
Show comment only – If selected, only the comment and the total amount will be displayed on the offer, instead of services from the reservation
NOTE: If you select this option, only the total price and the comment will apear on the offer.
Comment – a comment that will be displayed on the offer
- Click Create button to create the offer or click Preview button to view it before creation in order to see how the document will look like.