- Click Options → Travel product settings → Places from the main menu.
- The Destination tree will be displayed on the left side
- You can do on of the following:
- Right click on the Country name and click Edit to edit country or Delete to delete the country
- Click + on the country to see all the regions and then click Edit to edit the region or Delete to delete the region
- Click + on the region to see all the destinations and then click Edit to edit the destination or Delete to delete the destination
NOTE: In order to delete the Country there should be no regions defined in it. In order to delete the region there should be no destinations in it. In order to delete destination, there should be no travel product defined in it.
This rule also applies to travel products; you can not delete travel product from the data base if there are reservations on it.